Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Purse Will Do Just Fine

I don't clean out my purse very often, but when I do, you wouldn't believe the interesting stuff that is in there. I just got my purse about 4 weeks ago on sale at a Shoe Pavillion that is going out of business. It's not a huge purse, but it holds my stuff nicely. I have a lot of little things in there.

For instance, we all went to San Diego about 3 weeks ago for my son's birthday. He loves the Chargers and we got tickets to a game as a surprise for him. We had a blast, even though they lost in (I'm not kidding!) the last two SECONDS of the game. We still had fun, especially since it was our first time going to a professional football game. I have my tickets from that game in my purse.

I also have tickets to the Wild Animal Park that we also went to on that weekend. We had a blast and I took a lot of pictures with my camera phone. Well, I can't really make out all the animals because the pictures are a little small. Oh, well. I still have the ticket in my purse, along with a ticket stub from the movie we also saw (Quantum of Solace... ummm Daniel Craig!).

I should put all that memorabilia in a scrapbook (don't own one) I guess, but if it's in my purse, I can look at it every time I go in there. Wow what nice memories! I think my purse will do just fine. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know I wouldn't want anyone to see some of the things that are inside of my purse! lol.

    ReplyDelete