Friday, December 12, 2008

I'll Get Back to Ya

We're having a Holiday luncheon next week during work hours to celebrate the holiday season. I put the invitation in my purse to remind me to pick up a gift for my "Secret Santa". The gift has got to be $10 or less. I'm not sure what I'm getting for him, but my Secret Santa loves food and I'm leaning toward a gift certificate to a fast food place. He would love it! He's single and he loves to eat. He's always eating fast food or something as equally nutritious for lunch.

I'm pretty happy with whatever anyone gives me. I've always said it's the thought that counts. One time my sister sent me some kitchen towels for my birthday. I love them and I still use them. I feel if anyone gives you a gift to celebrate something happening in your life, be grateful and say thank you... and mean it. I'm not talking about if someone gives you a paper clip or a piece of lint, I think you know there are boundaries! You never know what people's finances are like, so be thankful for the small gifts as well as the big ones. I'd be happy with another bottle of hand lotion from Bath & Body Works... that's what I got last year and I was really happy. I'm sure I'll be just as happy this year. I'll let you know what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment