Friday, December 19, 2008

I Don't Have Room for an Insta-Bed

Today was my office's holiday luncheon. It was two hours and it was packed with fun. We ate lunch which was lasagna (veggie and meat), garlic bread, two chicken dishes, two salads and pizza. It was really good. We played this white elephant game where we had to wrap something from home that we didn't want and bring that in. I got three little bottles of shampoo/conditioner/lotion set. I found a pair of white shoelaces that had never been opened, wrapped them and brought them in. I don't know who got those.

We also had Secret Santas and I got a $10.00 gift card to a grocery store. I gave out a $10.00 cash card to Jack-in-the-Box.

We played holiday charades and they raffled off four insta-beds (the kind that you blow up and it makes a mattress). I didn't want those so every time they called out a number, I was saying to myself "please don't call my number". Thankfully, I didn't win anything. At the end, though, we all got gift bags with candy, $25.00, a calculator with our company name on it and a scratch off.

I couldn't figure out the scratch off (hope I didn't win anything big) and I put the $25.00 in my purse.

Do any of you have B&M jobs and what did you do for a holiday party?

2 comments:

  1. When I did work, I always looked forward to the Christmas party. Now I usually get lots of little gifts from the girls I teach gymnastics too, so that is fun too. By the way I really like your blog Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete